LED Light Therapy Face and Neck Mask
About LED Light Therapy
The Light Therapy LED Mask provides a non-invasive cosmetic treatment by using different wavelengths of light to visibly improve and rejuvenate the skin. LED stands for Light Emitting Diode and was originally developed for plant growth experiments by NASA. It was later discovered that using LED lights had a positive effect for the treatment of wounds before being used by cosmetic therapists to help heal, refresh and regenerate the skin.
LED light therapy penetrates the skin to a cellular level and subsequently causes different cellular reactions. Many people seek out light therapy treatments at skincare clinics, but now you can perform your own LED light therapy treatments at home with your very own mask!
- Ergonomic design
- Protective goggles included
- Possible to emit light effectively to penetrate the skin
- Lightweight and compact to move
- Detachable light which covers the entire neck region. This attachment can be used on the back of hands
- 192 individual bulbs in each mask
- Velcro strap attached to mask for security around your head
- Remote Control Operated
- 7 Light Wavelength Options
- 12-month warranty
The light does not emit any harmful UV rays and there is no recovery time after treatments.
You can treat yourself regularly and without any further costs, such as refills.
The LED lights last up to 100,000 hours, that is over a lifetime of usage.
Can be used o